Chris McClure is an experienced life, leadership, and business coach, as well as, a published author who is committed to serving his clients with the highest level of integrity and quality.
After serving more than 20 years as a full-time pastor, Chris became a certified coach with The John Maxwell Team and founded Lead Life BIG LLC in order to provide leadership coaching and training for business owners, executives, and their teams.
His mission is to equip his clients to become GREAT in life, leadership, and business so they can experience the life God created them to live.
It is Chris’ passion and purpose to help his clients succeed. He believes that in order to win in life and business today, it requires an intentional, continual effort of developing personally and professionally so you can live and work smarter, not simply harder. It’s about becoming the best person, leader, team, and organization possible in a highly competitive world. It’s about overcoming the constant distractions that waste energy and take you off-course.
Chris guides his clients to develop their strengths so they can achieve their goals and objectives, as well as, address the weaknesses that are holding them back.
In 2019, Chris published his first book, The Way To Greatness, which focuses on improving five core areas of life that tend to trip people up–faith, relationships, mindset, stewardship, and time maximization.
CLICK HERE to order your copy of The Way To Greatness!
In 2021, Chris published his second book, The Magnetic Leader, which teaches leaders to implement 18 Essential Actions that attract quality team members and keep them engaged.
CLICK HERE to order your copy of The Magnetic Leader!
Some Professional Accomplishments:
- Founder and CEO of Lead Life BIG LLC
- Co-Founder of Design Launch Grow business coaching program
- Author of The Way To Greatness
- Author of The Magnetic Leader
- Certified member of The John Maxwell Team
- Board member of the Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce
- SCORE volunteer workshop presenter
- Founding Director of Igniting Souls Chapters
- Certified master coach for Your Secret Name, The Deeper Path, Dream Job Bootcamp, and Unhackable personal growth programs by author Kary Oberbrunner
- Served as a full-time youth, associate, and executive pastor for more than 20 years
Chris’ Core Values:
- Faith – Chris is a committed follower of Jesus Christ whose faith is the filter and standard for all he says and does.
- Family – Chris is a committed family man who protects his family relationships as the most valuable and sacred next to his relationship with Jesus.
- Freedom – Chris believes that God has created each person to experience a full, rich, satisfying, abundant life so they can live out their life purpose.
- Honesty – Chris is committed to speaking the truth in love as a key ingredient in honoring God and others.
- Integrity – Chris is committed to being a person who is honorable and above reproach while doing what he says he will do.
- Responsibility – Chris is committed to making sure he follows through on his commitments and doing his part by using his God-given gifts to serve and help others whenever, wherever, and however.
- Generosity – Chris is committed to sharing his time, talents, and resources with those whom he is uniquely created to help.
Connect With Chris Online: